All-Inclusive Resort at Lake Simcoe
A stay at our relaxing Resort on Lake Simcoe: comes with a host of amenities and services for a complete guest experience. Begin your day with a Hot Breakfast at Lakeview restaurant before indulging in a treatment at GLO Spa – a walk along the lakefront – Swim in our indoor saltwater heated pool – enjoy the sauna.
- Our Rooms are Non-Smoking
- Trailer Parking is charged at $35/Day and is subject to availability
- Due to Safety Hazard Boats and Skidoo Docking is not permitted
- We do not offer Pet Friendly room, if any pets are found in the room $300 cleaning fees will be charged
Features of the Resort
Enhance your trip to Jacksons Point with the thoughtful touches and facilities at our resort.
- Unwind in our indoor saltwater pool, hot tub, and sauna. Open 9 AM – 9 PM daily.
- Private yoga classes can be prearranged for groups looking to practice on the shores of Lake Simcoe.
- Indulge in a treatment at GLO Spa, where our spa amenities include Skeyndor products from Spain for true rejuvenation.
- A New 20ft dock with 20*30ft water pad for waterfront events.
By the LakeStay just steps from the shores of Lake Simcoe and allow the sounds of the tide to soothe your soul.
- Gather your friends together by the outdoor patio and surrounding grass with some Muskoka chairs and chaise lounge.
- Let your evening turn into a memorable night by the outdoor fire pit, with crackling flames and low chairs.
- We have Water Sports Activities managed by Third party.
- Take the scenic route along the lake as this is a very jogging-friendly area!
- Check out some of our favorite nearby bike trails.
Amenities for Corporate Retreats
- Our 24-hour reception desk is here to accommodate your busy schedule with early and express check-in and check-out.
- Work up a sweat in our fitness center, complete with weight machines, rowing machines, treadmills, and bikes. There’s a TV and water station in the center too! Open 9 AM – 9 PM.
- Stay connected to the office with our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Our 24/7 business center is another way to connect, with a computer available to guests in the lobby.
- Complimentary parking is included in your reservation.
Dining at RamadaWith 150-year-old recipes on hand, dining at Lakeview Restaurant & Bar promises classic comfort food during your stay at our all-inclusive Ontario family resort.
- Book our all-inclusive meal deal for our on-site restaurant to get your breakfast, lunches, and dinners taken care of during your stay!
- You won’t have to choose between salty or sweet when you stop by our on-site sundry, which features a host of convenient treats and drinks.